If you've never done it before, booking a party bus can be a somewhat nerve-wracking process. What are the rules? What do I need to look out for? Why is it so expensive? Are you getting ripped off? It doesn't have to be, though. We want to make the process as painless as possible. So how do you rent a party bus? Let's find out.
Tips for Renting a Party Bus
Renting a party bus is a relatively simple procedure, but there are still a few things that you'll want to make sure you do when going through the process. This ultimately boils down to one thing: know as much information beforehand so that there are less unknown variables when making a reservation.
The five main things you will want to know are:
1. Guest count. While most party bus companies charge by the hour, some charge per passenger. Even if they do charge by the hour, you'll want to know your guest count to ensure you pick the right size bus.
2. Time length. Remember that you're paying by the hour. When letting your party bus representative know how long you would like to book the bus for, be sure to give yourself plenty of time and account for drive times between stops.
3. The rules. Read the rental agreement/contract! You will see many of the same stipulations shared between party bus companies' contracts, but many have their own special rules as well. It is important to read this document thoroughly, especially when dealing with a busload of inebriated passengers.
4. The fees. It's okay to ask about any extra fees. Most party bus companies include a service charge that is a percentage of your subtotal, but you want to make sure you know exactly what that fee covers.
5. The itinerary. This is the one thing most people forget about when reserving a party bus. You know you want to ride in one, but where do you want to go?
Procedure for Renting a Party Bus
It may seem like a simple task, but you'd be surprised how many people don't understand how booking a party bus works. Knowing that, we've put together a step-by-step procedure that most party bus companies follow when making reservations. That procedure is comprised of seven easy steps:
When you're following this procedure, use the tips we listed above, and be sure to brush up on the rates of party buses and the rules of party buses. Remember, you can never be too informed.
The Ninja Bus Bachelor Party
When it comes to Ninja Buses' fleet, you'll find a wide variety of options. We've got school buses that have been refurbished with party bus-style seating, a Cap Metro city bus that has had a new sound system and a TV installed, and John Denver's tour bus from the 1980s (yes, that John Denver).
Our most popular bus for bachelor parties is John Denver's Calypso. For $270 an hour, you have full access to two Nintendo Entertainment Systems, three flat-screen TVs, one TV with a VHS player (VHS tapes included), a sound system complete with Pandora Spotify, a karaoke system, a wet bar and a restroom. Calypso is a recipe for a successful bachelor (or bachelorette) party.
Upon booking, be sure to ask Ninja Buses to help plan your bachelor party. We've got tons of sample itineraries that you can look over, or we can custom-make one just for you and your group!
To find out more about creating an unbelievable bachelor party for your friends, contact Ninja Buses and learn how our years of planning experience can turn into your good time.